Monday, November 21, 2011

Destiny has brought me footy pajamas!

I was told to do community service at the Salvation Army last September. At that same period in time, I was looking for an awesome pair of footy pajamas for the cold, harsh winter ahead. As I hung clothes, clothes, and more clothes... I stumbled upon  the most perfect pair of footy pajamas and not only were they MY size and exactly what I was looking for... MY NAME was written on the butt flap!!!!! BAILEY in big white letters, right there for me to read:D That day I knew I was destined to be at the Salvation Army, hanging that piece of clothing. I couldn't believe it! It still baffles me, what are the chances!!! "It was destined(256)." Nick did not want to walk with Alison for 6 hours, only to be alone with her all night, in a small hut, where surely she would want to do the deed. At that very moment, frantically trying to find a way around this, a man with a mule stopped and let Alison ride packsaddle. Sigh of relief, things worked out in the nick of time, due to destiny. But he didn't get out of it anyway. Because destiny "Conchis" had controlled the outcome, meaning Alison pretty much forced him to have sex with her... it's just part of the game right? No big deal or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment