Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Unexpected

Kevin was beat up on 8th street in front of the Methodist church.
Priest doesn't have time because he has to go to a sack lunch on campus.
Middle-eastern man living in attic takes him to Pickle Barrel, and gets him a delicious sandwich.


Moral of Story: The person you thought would, didn't! The one you didn't think would, did! 

I have experienced this in my life with a couple friends. I only make it home once or twice a year to see my high school friends and when I got there I had plans to hang out with my best friends. I thought both of them would get together with me, neither of them did. The friends I hadn't even told I was coming home, I saw randomly and ended up having a great weekend with some old friends I didn't know I still had. 

Moral of Story: The people I thought would, didn't! The people I didn't think would, did!



No comments:

Post a Comment